|Name:||Corten Steel Privacy Screens Outdoor Garden Privacy Art Metal Decorative Panels||Material:||Galvanized Steel|
|Size:||80x140cm Or Customized||Thickness:||2mm Or Customized|
|Color:||Rustic Red Or Customized||MOQ:||1 Piece|
Galvanized steel screen panels are panels made from galvanized steel wire mesh that are used in a variety of industries and applications. Galvanized steel is steel that has been coated with a layer of zinc to protect it from rust and corrosion. The wire mesh is woven into a pattern that creates a grid of small openings that allow air and light to pass through while keeping insects and other debris out.
Galvanized steel screen panels are commonly used in the construction industry as a building material for walls and fences. They can also be used in the agriculture industry as a protective cover for crops or as a barrier to keep pests out.
In addition, galvanized steel screen panels are used in the automotive industry as a filter to remove impurities from the air entering the engine. They can also be installed in homes and businesses as a security screen to prevent intruders from entering.
Overall, galvanized steel screen panels are a durable and versatile material that can be used in a wide range of applications.
|Name||Decorative Laser Cut Metal Fencing Panels Outdoor|
|Size||80x140cm or Customized|
|Surface||Easy to Clean|
|Thickness||3 to 20mm|
|Pattern||Customized design available|
|Fabrication Method||Laser cutting, hollow-out, cutting, welding|
Advantage-Decorative metal screens
1. Corrosion resistance: Galvanized steel screens are resistant to rust and corrosion. This makes them suitable for use in harsh environments and in contact with corrosive materials.
2. Durability: Galvanized steel screens are strong and durable, which makes them resistant to wear and tear. They can withstand heavy use and are long-lasting.
3. Low maintenance: Galvanized steel screens require minimal maintenance, making them a cost-effective choice. They do not require frequent cleaning or repairs.
4. High strength: Galvanized steel screens have high tensile strength, which makes them ideal for use in applications that require strength and stability.
5. Easy to install: Galvanized steel screens are easy to install and can be cut to fit any size or shape. This makes them a convenient choice for a variety of applications.
6. Fire resistance: Galvanized steel screens are fire-resistant, which makes them ideal for use in applications where fire safety is a concern.
Serviceable range-outdoor privacy panels
1. Residential fencing: Give your house a more modern look while increasing privacy by getting rid of traditional warning lines.
2. Public places: including parks, schools, community centers, etc., to separate different areas, thus increasing the safety and beauty of the whole area.
3. Factories and warehouses: Used to protect valuable equipment and storage areas. Unlike a traditional fence, in the case of fastening screws and posts, it is actually a very difficult item to penetrate.
4. Building: Used to protect the area around the building and to add to the appearance and value of the building.
Manufacturing operation-metal garden screens
Galvanized steel privacy panels are a popular choice for improving privacy and security on residential and commercial properties. Here are the basic steps involved in their production:
1. Cutting the galvanized steel sheets: The first step is to cut the galvanized steel sheets to the required size. This is done using a shearing machine or plasma cutter.
2. Punching the holes: Depending on the design, holes may need to be punched into the steel sheets. This is done using a hydraulic punching machine.
3. Adding the decorative elements: If the privacy panel has decorative elements, such as a pattern or lettering, these are added at this stage using a laser cutter.
4. Bending the steel sheets: Once the holes and decorative elements have been added, the steel sheets are bent into the desired shape using a press brake.
5. Welding the panels: The individual steel sheets are then welded together to create the privacy panels. This is typically done using a MIG or TIG welder.
6. Surface treatment: The final step is to treat the surface of the steel panels to protect them from rust and corrosion. This may include galvanizing, powder coating, or painting the panels.
Company Profile-JBLgarden screen panels
FAQ-JBLgarden room divider screen
Contact Person: Kelly Ding