JBLgarden-New Product Large Pellet Stove
1. Cost-effective heating: Wood pellet stoves are an excellent alternative to traditional fossil fuel-based heating systems. They offer a more affordable heating source and can save homeowners money on their heating bills.
2. Environmentally friendly: Unlike traditional heating systems that burn fossil fuels, wood pellet stoves burn sustainable and renewable materials. This makes them a more environmentally friendly heating option.
3. High efficiency: Wood pellet stoves are highly efficient, meaning they require less fuel to generate the same amount of heat as traditional heating systems. This results in lower emissions and lower costs for homeowners.
4. Easy to use and maintain: Wood pellet stoves are easy to use and maintain. They require minimal maintenance compared to other heating systems and can be easily refueled.
5. Safe and convenient: Wood pellet stoves are safe to use and come equipped with safety features such as automatic shut-off in case of overheating or a blocked flue.
Material-Carbon Steel Pellet Stove
1. Good mechanical properties: high strength, hardness and rigidity;
2. Low manufacturing cost: compared with stainless steel and other high-alloy steels, carbon steel has low production cost;
3. Good machinability: carbon steel is easy to process, good machinability, smooth surface after processing;
4. Good plasticity: carbon steel can be processed by bending, forging, twisting and other ways;
5. Good corrosion resistance: carbon steel has a certain corrosion resistance, and air contact will produce a layer of oxidation, so as to prevent further oxidation.
Advantages-home hardware pellet stoves
Wood pellets-pellet stove
1. Heating: Wood pellets can generate a lot of heat energy after burning, so they are often used for heating, especially in areas where wood resources are abundant but oil, natural gas and other fuels are scarce.
2. Industrial production: Wood pellets can be used as a fuel and are widely used in industrial production. For example, wood pellets can replace natural gas and oil as heat sources in furniture, pharmaceuticals, paper, food and other industries.
3. Animal feed: Wood pellets are rich in cellulose, hemicellulose, protein, minerals and other nutrients, which have certain nutritional value and can be used as animal feed.
4. Soil amendments: Wood pellets can increase soil permeability and water retention, improve soil structure, improve soil fertility, can be used as a good soil amendments.
5. Energy saving and environmental protection: wood particles burning high calorific value, less smoke, less carbon dioxide emissions, will not cause pollution to the environment, is a good environmental energy.
6. Other uses: Wood pellets can also be used to make carbon, saccharin, biomass fuel, etc., has a wide range of uses.