The tree grate refers to the plate placed at the root of the tree to protect the tree. It is more common next to the trees on both sides of the road, so what is the function of the tree grate?
1. The use of tree grates can prevent other foreign objects from damaging the roots of trees, and can also protect the growth of saplings.
2. The tree grate is installed at the root of the tree to prevent soil compaction, prevent water loss during irrigation and ensure healthy growth of the tree.
3. The tree grate is available in a variety of colours and is neat to ensure that the tree roots do not affect the surrounding pavements.
4. The tree grates produced by Henan Jinbailai Manufacturers can be produced in various colours and styles according to the needs. They are mainly used for trees in street green belts, parks and other public green areas, which help to beautify the street environment.
5. The tree grate is made of weathering steel or stainless steel and cut by laser. Welding and other processes, easy to customize, easy to install, parallel to the pavement, to avoid accidents.